Thursday, September 2, 2010

My New Blog

I decided to create this blog for a couple of reasons. I recently started school and in 2 classes I am taking we are required to have a journal. I think the last time I kept a journal I was in middle school. My teacher mentioned the option to create a blog and I am stoked about the idea! I have wanted to do this in the past but, never had to time to learn and actually do it. I love to be creative and share my thoughts & opinions. Everyone can get a chance to see a closer look at what goes on in my everyday life and at the same time I am sure you will be able to find something on my page that interest you.

Please keep in mind that I am a beginner at this. I have al lot of ideas to incorporate on my page. If anyone has any neat ideas please share them with me.I hope everyone enjoys viewing!!!!

1 comments:

Hanna said...

Looking good Kallie!!!

Post a Comment